Latest Stories

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° About Minae °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


 

Hello, welcome to my little world ~

There was a little girl living in the bustling city of London, who was fascinated by everything that surrounded her.
She wanted to explore every inch of the world and the wonders that were inside it.
During that moment of motivation, she found a few admirable things she came to love.
Photography, Anime, Fashion, Music, Cuteness, and most importantly, Dance. 
Those 6 wonders of the world is that make her what she is today.
 My name is Minae, and I'm the cutest idol you'll ever meet! 

AGE: 16
 BIRTHDAY: 28th October
 LOCATION: UK, London
  HEIGHT: 162cm
BIASES: Lee Taemin, Kim Jongin, Kim Jaejoong

I've always wanted to have a blog so I can let out all my feelings, talk about my day, or about things that im interested in.
However, I constantly believed that I was bothering people with my random thoughts so I figured why not make a blog, so I can talk about my adventures to people who are interested in them? 
On this blog I'll be talking about various things that interest me, so on one week I may be reviewing a film or a song, and the next i'm talking about my day or an upcoming event~ 




FASHION/BEAUTY

I've got a huge interest in fashion and beauty. Its gives us the power to express ourselves in out own unique way.
I'm not too bothered with trends but I don't look down on them either. 
My fashion and beauty style is heavily inspired by multiple people, be it models, Idols or Fashion Guru's.
Im Jennim, Yagi Arisa, Bubz Beauty, Shimazaki Haruka, Wendy's Lookbook, Kelsey Ellison, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, to name a few. I try to create difference style's by incorporating my favorite looks and accessorizing with make-up and minimal jewellery, so look out for that in my outfit posts! 

Fashion Style: London Style, Aomoji-kei
Favorite Store: H&M, Sheinside, Urban Outfitters, Bershka, Forever21
Favorite Beauty Brand: Maybeline, Skin Food, Etude House, Dolly Wink



MUSIC/DANCE

Music and dance have been a huge part of my life since I was a child. I was brought up on whatever my parents listened to (Garage, Regga, RnB), and was influenced a lot by my older cousins' choice of music (RnB, Rap, and Hip Hop), so I'm very open to different types of music. I also really enjoy Kpop, Jpop, Rock and whatever plays on the radio haha. 
I've always been fascinated by dance. I would watch America's Best Dance Crew with fascination, imitate Ciara, Cassie and Michael Jackson's moves and pretend I was just as good. My parents enrolled me into a dance class after seeing how passionate I was about it, and since then I've been learning new things everyday.

Favorite Artists: Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Macklemore
Favorite Groups/Bands: Back Street Boys, Union J, 30 Seconds To Mars
KPOP: SHINee, EXO, Apink, Infinite, Girls Generation, Super Junior, DBSK
JPOP: Morning Musume, AAA, NMB48, Juice=Juice, AKB48, and Kis-My-Ft2
Dancer's who inspire me: Kim Jongin, Chachi Gonzales, Jabbawockeez

love's

Anime, Manga, Peter Pan, Red Panda's, Photography, Disney,
Water, Cute Stickers, Spicy Ramen, Banana's, Anything sweet or spicy, Eren Jeager.
Video games, Playing guitar, Dancing, Technology, Kirigaya Kazuto, Doing nothing,



facts

I have two cats.
I'm ridiculously lazy.
I love tea, British tea, Green Tea, Bubble tea, Iced tea etc~
I like action, super natural, sci-fi, rated and cute animation movies.
I want to own my own entertainment company + cafe some day. ^^
I also love playing video games (mostly RPG, MMORPG, Fantasy, Retro, Simple, Action, and a few Shooter games).
I top, Jean Kirschtein bottoms.


Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)