Latest Stories

TAG | The 'Love ♡ Hate' Tag

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having fun this week! From next week onward, my friends will go back to college/uni one by one until it's only me left (since my college is the last one to start up). For a lot of us in the UK, this will be the last official "Summer" week, so we're gonna make the most of it! 

I decided to take a "break" from the Back to School 2015 series because...

Last week I was nominated by the lovely Alyss to do this TAG, thank you so much <3 

R U L E S  O F  T H E  T R A D E

♡ Write about 10 things you LOVE
♡ Write about 10 things you HATE
♡ Tag 10 bloggers to do this TAG!!

So let's get straight to it! 

10 Things I LOVE
In no particular order! 



1. Idols!! I love Idols so much. They're my inspiration, my passion, my.. well, idols! I just love how dedicated they are to singing and dancing and entertaining and making people happy and just enjoying life as it comes. Seeing them grow from little dancing girls into grown professional women is the best thing! It makes you feel proud in a way. The girls that are my age feel like sister to me! They make me want to improve myself as well. For example, Morning Musume'15 is a group I love a lot. A lot of the member who joined when they were 11-15, are now 15-20! It's so fun seeing them improve throughout the years! 

2. Water. I can't live without it. I will drink water all the time. If you see me, there is usually a bottle of water next to me. This "habit" actually developed when my friend Tofa kept making me drink water during High School. Eventually I just ended up drinking it all the time. It's gotten to the point where I will pass on Coke for Water instead!

3. Cute things. Give me strength whenever I see something cute. I will literally sit there squealing about how adorable that thing is until I've calmed down enough to stop! When I call something cute, it's the ultimate form of a complement from me.

4.  LUSH. Wow what a shocker lmao. As you all know, I've been obsessed with lush for a few years now. To tell you the truth, When I first walked past a lush store my nose had the biggest fit! I was afraid to actually go into the store! I'm glad I did though because lush has become my favorite store EVER! A good 85% of my products are from lush, and it's gotten the the point where I have to be dragged away from a lush store if I see one because my friends and family don't want to wait for an hour while I bask in all of lush's glory haha!

5. Spicy Food. This one is pretty much the same as above. I love pretty much every single type of spicy food that I've tried. The hotter it is the better. It's hilarious seeing my friends crying over the heat of a dish while I eat it normally~ My family say its because my mum constantly ate peppers while she was pregnant with me. Little fact here, I used to suck my thumb a lot when I was a kid, so my grandma tried to get me to stop by putting hot sauce on my thumb. I licked it off, asked for more and continued to suck my thumb. XD



6. Yuzuru Hanyu. This one is pretty self explanatory. I love him so so much. If you don't know, He's a figure Skater and plays for Japan (his country lol). Man, I can't even put into words how much I love this guy. Honestly, one thing that upset me the most was seeing everyone fall in love with him during the Sochi Olympics, and then seeing all that love disappear. He's (along with Kim Yuna ♡) the reason why I started learning how to figure skate. My dream is to meet him one day and watch him perform a set! /Also watch this clip of him and you will instantly fall for him haha/

7. Fashion. This is something I've loved from the get go. If I wasn't playing a video game or with my toy car, I was dressing up dolls and co-coordinating a fashion show with my dolls. The love for fashion has grown even more since then. Not just in clothes, but the looks, the makeup, the advertising, pretty much everything about it interests me. I want to see how much of that world I can explore. 

8. Being a Weeb. Self confessed weaboo right here. I love Anime, Manga, Video Games, Comics, Cosplay, the list goes on. As with my love for Fashion, I've pretty much been brought up on the road to weaboo land. I wouldn't call myself an Otaku, yet at the same time I wouldn't say I'm a casual fan. Since the majority of my hobbies are focused on those things, I think i'll be stuck in the weaboo realm for a long long time...

9. A Challenge. It's a little odd, but I love a challenge. I like to take on a lot of things and try to get through them all in a day. I like to have a workload of things to do in a limited amount of time. I like to complete my games trophy list until it's 100% done. I don't know why, maybe it's the satisfaction of achieving all of my goals. Whatever it is, it's fun! 

10. Cute Stickers. I've got a dangerous habit of constantly buying stickers whenever I go out shopping. They have to look cute though lol. I have at least 600+ sets of stickers... I'm a horrible hoarder, but I just love them so much. I think its (over)due time that I start using them though, so I'll see what I can do with them!

10 Things I HATE
To be honest here, I don't really "Hate" anything in particular. but there are many things I dislike so I'm going to name those things lol



1. Missing Opportunities. I have this problem of wanting to do something, but not bothering in the end because I feel like I'll be embarrassed or out of place. There are times where I want to force myself to watch Shia's "JUST DO IT!" pep talk video for hours just to be confident enough to try something new. //And while we're on the topic of Shia I should add that I don't like how everyone takes the piss out of him to the point where it made the guy depressed. Like I get that he's funny and does a lot of questionable things but give the guy some slack.// Moving on.

2. Ordering more than I can chew, I tend to do this one a lot when I go to a restaurant. Okay, I do it all the time. I'll go into a Korean restaurant craving Bibimbap, Kimchi Fried Rice, Rappokki and Bulgogi, AND I WILL BUY IT ALL. I can never ever finish it and end up taking it all home to eat later lmao. On the plus side, I can eat it the next day ohohoho

3. Not having an Emotion. This one is pretty weird.. But do you get those days where you just don't feel anything? You just let the world run it's course for the day while with you playing no part in it. I dislike this a lot. For some reason, on those days I just feel emotionless. People ask me what's wrong but I don't actually know lol. It's an odd feeling and I would rather not experience it.

4. Not Queuing. Okay, this may just be because I'm British, but I have a very strong opinion on queue's. If you're waiting for something and someone is already waiting, wait behind them and WAIT YOUR TURN! I can't stand seeing people push in front of someone and then causing a huge argument when it all could have been avoidable if they just waited in line.

5. Insects. Self explanatory. 


*Shamelessly promoting my girl Shimazaki Haruka's horror film, even though I won't watch it lol

6. Horror films. Unpopular opinion but I hate horror films. Probably the one thing I legitimately hate (plus spiders but let's not talk about that). I like the idea of having a thrill, but that's what the huge roller coasters are for. I don't like the idea of watching something just to scare myself so much that I can't sleep for days. A few horror films that I've watched when I was younger still cloud my mind till this day. I'll say this now, if you invite me to watch a horror film I will say no. If you continue to ask me I'll keep saying no and explain why. The more you ask, the more I dislike you for not understanding that I just can't watch those type of films. All of this being said, I hate London Dungeons, but I really enjoy Halloween. I love Haunted houses, and I love watching Halloween films, I just don't like the horror genre.

7. People who barge through you. There is an unspoken rule in the UK, let people out before you go in. This applies to trains, buses, shops and basically anything with a door that works as an entrance and exit. When people barge through, it's so rude and disrespectful.

8. When my cat looks sad. This is a funny one, but I just really don't like it lol. I feel like crying when they look sad and I do anything to make them feel better. Of course, if they did something wrong, I feel no remorse lol

9. People who don't acknowledge their privilege. I know a lot of people don't realize they have a certain privileged, whether it's by being white, male, straight, christian, you name it, and it's completely understandable because they're not expected to know it. But when they do realize they have it but don't acknowledge it and continue to deny it, that's when it starts to get on my nerves.

10. People Who litter. God I cannot stand this. How hard is it for you to hold your litter or put it in your bag until you reach a bin to put it in? I've seen people throw things on the floor when the bin is literally 3 meters away from them. Also when they throw it into the river and ocean. It's so harmful to underwater animals, it's like people have no goddamn consideration for the world.

Now, since I've gotten all gloomy and negative, here is something to bring some light into the darkness.. 

see what I did there?

N O M I N A T I O N S 

Sakura
Jessie
Marika
Mikan
Brianna
Jordan
Mizu
Payton

♡ And all of my wonderful followers!

Aannndd that's all! Thanks again to Alyss for tagging me, this was super fun to do! I love reading other peoples tags as well, so if you've already done this tag, send me a link so I can be nosey and have a read! 



Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)