Latest Stories

bujo spreads for the 1st half of 2017

Hello everyone! 
You know, i'm kinda tired of saying "hello everyone!". I want to have a little pet name for you guys that read my blog posts haha, so if you have any suggestions on that then let me know! 


I've been meaning to post something like this ages ago, but never got round to doing it until now. I've been using the Bullet Journal system for a long while now.. since early 2015? It's been a couple years, but I still feel as though I'm a newbie to the bujo (short for Bullet Journal) scene. Over the last year or so, there has been a huge rise in studyblrs and bujo youtubers, and they all make such amazing spreads that really influence my own spreads. 

For those of you who don't know, The Bullet Journal is a simple system that allows you to keep track of your day to day activities. You can use it for anything you want; use it as a planner, to track your habits, to plan a holiday, for school, for work, the possibilities are endless! I personally use my Bujo as a planner/organizer/dairy lol. I like to get creative with my spreads, like most in the bujo community, but all you really need is a notebook and a pen. That's all! 

I've recently finished my 3rd (?) Bujo, and have just started a new one, so I wanted to show you guys some of my weekly and monthly spreads! I put in a mix of spreads that I got really creative with, spreads that were rushed due to a busy week, and days where i just wanted to keep it sweet and simple. I hope you enjoy! 
image image image image image

BUJO PHOTOS 














fin.

image image image image image

And that's all for this post! I hope you liked my spreads :) 
If you liked this Bullet Journal post, you're in luck because I'm going to be updating this blog with more Bujo posts every now and then, as well as making a new tumblr! I have my inspiration tumblr for my art work and I wanted to make another side blog to use it as a recording log of my journey through life as a art student at university. So, when that tumblr is made, please follow my journey with me :) 

Until then, 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)