Latest Stories

Minae's life 04 ♥ Four days

The Past 4 days have been really busy for me so I was unable to post an update ; u ; 
So because I have nothing important to talk about, I'll post about the 4 days of events I've had!

Wednesday! 
I spent the whole day watching anime and reading Manga! 
Because of this, I was able to catch up with all the current seasonal anime and the latest chapters of the manga I'm reading~ (If you want to see the current anime and manga I'm reading, go to MAL)

Thursday! 
I received my GCSE results! 
I was most proud of my English, Maths, Music, RE and Spanish scores!
English - (Literature A*, Language A)  Maths - B  Music - A  RE - A* ● Spanish - B
I'm horrible at Maths and Spanish so this was such a shock to me xD

Friday! 
I went out to Camden Lock Market with my Mum, her friends and my Sister! 
I was able to pick up 3 dresses, a bag, sneakers, heels, bracelets and some loom bands.
I ate Spicy Mexican Quesadilla's and Ice Cream~ 
And During the trip, I was able to go online and get Meet and Greet Tickets to see U-KISS! 
Today was really REALLY fun ^_^ 
Mirror selfie from that day~


Saturday! 
I was able to go to my friend Christines 18th birthday debut! 
She had a traditional Filipino Debut and it was amazing! SO MUCH PINK! 
And I got to be one of her candles! I had to give a little speech and a message to her which was really sweet but I was nervous because of all the eyes staring ahaha~ 
Christine's dresses were absolutely beautiful so I couldn't stop staring ^^;
I got to see all of my friends who I can't see irl often due to how far away we live from each other (One of those friends live in Scotland, and another in Japan!) so we all had a great time! 
I cut out my face because I was derping, but from left to right;
Me, Hebe, and Christine! 


I ate lots of food and lots of cake and had a blast haha. Maybe I drank a little too much but It was worth it! 


That's all for today! I'm currently writing up more posts for the next couple of days, so please stay tuned! 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)