Latest Stories

*:・゚✧ATTENTION! Mini Lush Haul!✧*:・゚

Gd'evening folks!

I've recently gotten a little obsession with the all handmade, animal friendly beauty brand LUSH! 

(Click on the photo to go to the LUSH Online Store!)

For those of you who don't know, LUSH is a cosmetics retailer from the UK that produces and sells a ton of handmade products, including soaps, shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners, bath bombs, bubble bars, face masks, hand and body lotions for various skin types. 



One thing I love about LUSH is that their products are natural and feel so great on my skin. It makes me feel (physically and mentally) gorgeous and always lifts up my mood when I use any of their products. Their staff have to be some of the kindest and most confident people I have ever met. They always find a way to make me smile and think positively after I horrific day at college. 

On Thursday after my classes ended, me and my friend decided to go to the mall to hang out and grab something to eat. While I was there we went into Lush and I was able to pick up a few cute products.


These are the products I got on that day! I have yet to try them as I'm still trying to finish off the lush set I got for christmas.


This is my current Lush collection of 2015 (not including my christmas stuff). 
All bought with my own money! 

Bath Bombs: Sex Bomb - Twilight - Space Girl - Floating Flower - Cinders - Dragons Egg
Bubble Bars and Fun: Comforter - Candy Mountain - Creamy Candy - Pink Fun
Shower Gels and Lip products: Prince Charming Shower Gel - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

The really nice cashiers offered me a little tin of hand lotion for free but I felt bad taking it for free because the money goes to charity so I gave them the money anyway xD

I had a lot of fun at Lush and spent a good hour or so talking to the workers. One of them went to the same college that I'm currently attending so we spoke a lot. Another one is doing a degree in Fashion so he gave me lots of tips on how to make my fashion work stand out and gave me lots of encouragement! One of my favorite parts of the day was when they cranked the music up a little and we all broke out dancing around the store! I had a fantastic time there and could go on about how sweet they all were but it would take hours to write. 

That's all for today! If you haven't been to a LUSH store before and don't have anything planned for V-Day then you should check it out this weekend (or if you live in the UK, during HALF TERM!)! 

I was thinking about doing reviews of each product I try out for you all to see. 

What do you think? Please leave me a comment! 




Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)