Latest Stories

Minae's February Favorites ♥

Hello my budding magical girls! 


I hope you all had an amazing February! I've been extremely busy preparing for my exams and getting a ton of fashion coursework done, and well as going to job interviews and having a spring cleaning! Last month was quiet hectic for me and I'm not going to lie i'm glad it's over, BUT it's finally the month where Spring makes it's debut into the year, so I'm super excited to see what this month has to offer for me! 





As rushed as Februray was, I did have enough time to become obsessed with a ton of stuff during the month, so here are my favorites ^^ 





LUSH COSMETICS

 

Lush Prince Charming Shower Gel - Ever since Lush's valentines day products have been out I've been obsessed with this Shower Gel! The mix of Pomegranate and Marshmallows seems really out there at first but It smells absolutely divine! I've been using this every day since I purchased it, and decided to get a bigger bottle at the end of February because I love it so much! 

Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - Another product from the Valentines Day batch is this pastel baby here. I bought this product because of how cute it looked so when I used it I was pleasantly surprised to see how smooth it made my skin and how amazing it smelled! It's a mix of the scent Snow Fairy which is one of my favorite Lush scents. 

Unfortunately both these products have since been discontinued since it's the end of February, but be sure to check out Lush's Easter Range!

Music


Sia; 1000 Forms of Fear - Okay, this album. THIS ALBUM. For some reason, I found out about this album pretty late in the game despite being utterly obsessed with Chandelier for the longest time. This album is the definition of perfection. Everything I could have ever wanted from an album has been put into this CD. honestly If you haven't got yourself a copy, what are you waiting for?! 
Favorite songs; Chandieler + Cellophane 

30 Seconds to Mars; This is War - This album has been out for year, but one day in the beginning of februrary I decided to listen to it and got hooked once again. This album is, in short, all my opinions put into words, I love every song on this album and I really wished 30STM released more songs like this. 
Favorite songs; 100 Suns + Hurricane 

Beauty 


 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Wow, this baby right here. It's my life, my soul mate, my good friend forever and ever. It's this little product here that has done what no other product I've tried could. It removes literally every bit of make up that I put on my skin and more! I'm sure you've seen other bloggers rave about this product and I'm here to tell you that the hype is real and necessary. You should be ordering this product as you read this. 

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer - This was actually the third primer I've ever used and you know what? It's the best one I've ever used yet! It blurs my pores incredibly well, and keeps my makeup on for several hours longer than it needs to be on for! It's great stuff! 


Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara - Ahh, The golden girl of the month. This little cutie here has been featured on blogs all over the internet, and I can see why. I was able to pick this up with the Elle Magazine and was surprised with the results, It makes my eyelashes a lot longer and gives it a bigger curl (not that my eyelashes needed it as they're naturally curly anyway, thanks dad). It stays on my eyelashes for way longer than 10 hours which none of my other Mascara's have been able to do. It's easily a 11/10 star product. I'll probably be getting the bigger version and keeping this baby in my makeup bag. 

Magazines


Cutie; March 2015 - I actually got this magazine because my role model, fashion inspiration, and favorite Idol Shimazaki Haruka was the cover girl, but I'm so glad she was part of this magazine because it's actually amazing. I'm still learning Japanese so it was kinda hard to read, but it has lots of cute fashion looks and beauty tips that I really enjoyed reading and looking at! 

ELLE; March 2015 - I purchased this because I really wanted the try out the Benefit Mascara that came with it. The last magazine that I bought from the UK was Company (which stopped releasing last October) so I was surprised when I read this magazine. It's got lots of photos that I can use for my fashion coursework, as well as lots of tips on fashion and the latest trends! 

And that's all! What were your February Favorites? 

ALSO!
 It;s world book day today, so later on in the day before you go to sleep, read a few pages of your favorite novel or manga! 

Lots of love, 









Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)