Latest Stories

☆ Minae's Adventures - Hyper Japan 2015 (3/3) ☆

Hello Everyone! 
How has your week been so far? I'm still extremely bored and waiting for the time I go back to college, I've got no Idea why my college is starting so late haha. 

You've probably already noticed but I CHANGED MY BLOG LAYOUT! 
I'm so so happy with this layout. The last layout I had was like that for 2 years now and I love it a lot (I backed it up haha). I've gone through lots of moments that have made me grow as a person, and I decided that I wanted to change up my life a little, making new starts, trying out new things etc. One of the things I wanted to do was change the layout of my blog so here we are! Do you like it? 

Anyway, let's get on with this post! 

Hyper Japan 2015 (Part 3/3) - Hyper HAUL!


Unlike the last few convention hauls, I didn't actually pick that many things up this time around. Personally, I didn't really feel like I had to. I had gotten lots of things from the last MCM Expo, and bought things online just before the event, so I didn't really have anything in specific that I wanted to buy. Another reason was because of all the Artists I was able to meet that weekend, that was more than enough for me to be satisfied with my goodies! 


Literally every time me and my friends turned a corner, there would be someone there handing out leaflets and pamphlets for us to take. Us being us we couldn't say no so we politely took whatever they were handing out to us! We actually got quite a few interesting things for example, a travel guide for Osaka, Niigata, and Tokyo, A fashion booklet for a arts university in japan, and a food booklet lmao. 


Some of the things I actually bought at the event! 
Gurashi Sumikko stickers - You know how I am with cute stickers, I just couldn't resist! They were just so cute and quite cheap, I think they were going for about 79p (they usually sell for £1.50) so I picked up a packet. Like most of my stickers I have yet to use them, but I will start using them to stick on my study planner when I go back to college! 

Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun (My Little Monster) Manga, Volume 6 and 7 - I bought volume 5 after watching the anime because it continues the end of the anime, so of course I had to get book 6 and 7! The bookstore I got them at sold them £5 cheaper than what they usually go for so that was a huge bargain. I haven't gotten volumes 1-4 yet so I'll get them whenever I have spare money! 

Fantasy Life 3DS - So many of you have told me "if you love final fantasy and animal crossing then you will love this game!" so I finally bought it. It's been around 3 months since Hyper Japan and I still haven't played it yet! I have a huge backlog of games to finish playing so I want to finish those before starting yet another new story, so once I've actually started playing I'll let you know how it goes! 


I was able to pick up the last remaining mini Free!! figures at a stall. They were £3 each but the very kind man let me have them both for £4, saving me £2 which I used to buy myself an Onigiri! <3 Despite Haru being on both boxes, I got Rin and Rei who I love a lot (tbh I love all of the characters lmao). They sit nicely on my bookshelf now look all cute and squishy 

I also picked up a tiny key chain turtle for £1 and the most adorable Survey Corps Alpaca for £4 at the same stall. I only got the alpaca because it was wearing the SNK Scouting Legion's cloak and I though that was the cutest thing ever so I bought two, one for me and one for my friend who was too sick to attend the convention. 


Lastly the Artist merchandise! 
(for some reason I read the above as Avatar: The Last Airbender jesus I need to sleep) 

If you read my last Hyper Japan post you would remember how I mentioned picking up and bringing along a few CD's and other merch to be signed by the performing acts at their handshake event. After becoming a complete wota* for Hiirago Rio I picked up a copy of her latest single which was only £5, and got a trading card with it. I was able to get the CD signed by her! 

I bought LOST ASH's single as well as a Poster (which I got singed) and a light up ring which Dye tried to sign but couldn't because his marker was not a sharpie and it kept rubbing off lol. He was sweet for trying though. I also picked up a ONE NOT'E Towel to get signed for my sister who likes them a lot! 

Of course, I had a Dempagumi.Inc CD, so I went to get that signed too! I opened the photobook up to the middle page so that I could get them all to sign next to their photo. I started a chain reaction because right after I did that, the fans waiting behind me pulled the photobook out to that page to do the same lmao. I guess they didn't know that page was there.


That's all! This post was a lot shorter than the last two hyper japan posts because well, I didn't buy as much as I usually do lmao. I really love all of the things that I got from the event though so I don't regret a thing! 
This pretty much sums up my Hyper Japan 2015 experience! I'm sorry it took me almost 3 months to get all of these posts out, but I'm a busy girl haha. I hope you enjoyed this series! My next convention will most likely be the London MCM Expo in October, which is my birthday month so I'll have lots of money to spend so I can show you all the things I bought! 

Thanks for reading my posts on this years Hyper Japan! 
Leave me a comment down below! 


*wota = fan
NOTE: Tomorrow I will be posting the latest segment of my Anime Collaboration 
With Alluring Alyss! Don't forget to stop buy and check it out! 


Missed a post? Check out these post's here! 



Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)