Latest Stories

New Year Resolutions + Plans for 2016!

Hello little bunnies!


I originally wasn't going to write a post like this, but I felt like I had a lot that I wanted do this year, and a few things I wanted to change about myself that I couldn't really put into words until now lol 
Rather than giving myself huge goals and plans, I'm just going to do simple ones that are important to me, so that I can look back on this post and remind myself of what I planned out during the beginning of the year, while also giving myself a little pep talk in a way lolol. Most of my resolutions will tie with my plans, but I'll separate the two anyway for organizations sake.

So let's jump straight in!

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif


Start a Youtube Account: Now, a know I said these would be little goals, but this is one I've been wanting to do for a while now.. I actually have a YT already lol. I used to post dance covers and create those weird Vocaloid MMD videos lmao.. They were all too embarrassing so I deleted them. The only things left on that channel is fancams from concerts years ago lol :/ 

Plan - Post "Let's Plays", Anime Con Vlogs and Idol Dance Covers

cutedessert:

★彡

Go on a sweets diet: This is something that I was inspired to do after reading a blog post of Country Girls member Ozeki Mai, where she said that the group had decided to go on a sweets diet where they are only allowed to eat sweets on the 4th of each month (so basically, only the 4th, 14th and 24th). Me being me, that's a little to crazy since I eat sweets EVERY DAY lol. I thought, if these girls who are 14-18 years old can do it, I (18 yrs old) can do it too! I know my limits though, so I've added a 8 to the 4 lol.. 

Plan - Eat sweets only on days with a 4 or 8 (4th, 8th, 14th, 18th, 24th, 28th) 


Meat diet: This is another thing that I've been wanting to do for a long time now. I don't believe in animal cruelty, so I've always wanted to cut out all meat/fish from my diet, but I know that it would be hard for me physically and mentally since I've been brought up eating meat lol. Now that I'm older and my mum (who barely eats meat too lol) has allowed me to start cooking more regularly, I'm going to try to cut down on the amount of meat that I eat until I eventually don't eat it at all! I don't want to completely cut it out yet, but hopefully i will get there slowly. 

Plan - Eat Meat MAX twice a week, Eat fish MAX 5 times a week.


Stop using brands that test on animals: To go along with my Meat diet, I wanted to stop using products from brands who test on animals. Now, I already don't use cleansing products that test on animals, but until last year I didn't realize that Make-up brands tested on them too. I have products from brands such as Maybeline and MAC who do test on animals and I'm disappointed by them to say the least. I don't like to waste those products though (especially the MAC ones since they cost roughly 10+ pounds/dollars each), so i'm going to use those products until they've run out and not purchase them anymore.

Plan - Only buy products that are 100% cruelty free and certified by the leaping bunny

meowneko:

Manage my leisure time: I've noticed recently that I would rather watch idols or play a video game or read a magazine than pick up a book to read, revise for exams, or do some work for my fashion course. Now, I know it's all down to time management because I'm dedicated and motivated to get shit done, but I always go "let me just clear this part of a game at stop after half an hour"....this ends in my spending hours playing a game and realizing that it's 10pm and i've wasted all my time lol. I decided to set a time schedule for when I can play games and when I can do work. 

Plan - Work time from 8:30am (college starts, college ends at 2:30pm) - 8pm / Leisure time 8:30pm~
  On Weekends: Leisure time from 8am - 12pm / Work time from 12:30 - 7pm / Leisure from 7pm~


Tidy my room on set dates: I always manage to let my room turn into "a bomb" (as my mom puts it), even after i've vigorously cleaned it. I know this is down to me just not being bothered to tidy up and only noticing the mess when I suddenly can't see the floor lol. I need to fix that so I set up a plan where I do different chores on different days to keep the room clean. 

Plan - Mon/Wed/Fri: Sweep floor, Tues/Thu/Sat: Put things away, Sunday: Wash clothes, Change bed covers. 


Get a fucking planner: OKAY!!! I've always had planners but for some reason, I just can't find "the one". I've been looking at planners since November and I still haven't found a planner that is right for me. The best one I could find was this beautiful one but with shipping it costs £28 altogether and I'm currently on a spending strike lol. Planners are pretty important for me because I always manage to forget something important so I need to just get my life sorted, bite the bullet and buy a planner.

Plan - BUUUYYYYYY ITTTTT!! 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

And that's all!  I hope you enjoyed it! This a pretty late resolutions/2016plans post but these are the things that I really want to start doing this year to help create a better me. All of these things are quite small tasks and don't require too much effort for me to do, but by doing these small things I can make life SO much easier for myself which will enable me to do more with my life in the future. It sounds a little cliche but I hope this works out for me lol. 

I'm going to end this post with 5 quotes that I swear by; 

"No matter how hard your life is, you are your own architect, No one can stop you" - Kim Jaejoong
"The you of tomorrow will thank you for doing it today" - Me! 
"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring" - David Bowie
"Hope is a dream that never sleeps" - Yuzuru Hanyu
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease to be able to do it!" - Peter Pan

Thanks for reading! <3 

What are your new year resolutions? Leave me a comment down below! 

Missed a post? Catch up with the latest blog posts~ 


Let's keep in touch! Follow me here! 

*Please note that all the photo's are from my personal tumblr which contains nsfw content, please do not click on the 'src' for the photo's if you don't want to see that type of stuff. Thank you! 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)