Latest Stories

10 Things I want to do before I die.

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted here hasn't it? 
Well, lots of things have happened this year and its all very confusing but I'm getting by. 


I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long! 
For those of you who follow my twitter, you know that i've been active there a lot (as usual). It's a lot easier for me to post there as compared to blogging since it's so instant. That's not to say I prefer it, because I love writing posts here on my blog, this blog is like home to me and you guys are like my best friends who visit constantly and make my day brighter haha! 

Where was I going with this.. 

The post's title is pretty much what I wanted to talk about.. life is a really precious thing you know? You don't really know when your life is going to end, where it will end and why, and people only really start to think about it when there is signs of their own life coming to an end..

I wanted to make this post to give my self a reminder of what I want to do before I die, so I can stick to those goals and live my life with no regrets. This post will have some personal and not so personal things here, but I hope you enjoy it! 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif


1. Own my own cafe
I've always liked the idea of owning a little tiny cafe. I don't know why.. i'm not a good cook and i can only make decent coffee and tea, but i just want to have a little cafe that's popular with the locals haha

2. Create a clothing line 
My current goal right now. I've had a lot of failed attempts at this and it's not gotten better recently since i spend more time in the hospital than at home or in the studio creating things.. My one wish is to be able to design my own line of clothing and direct a show presenting the line. Even if it only happens once in my life, i want to do that more than anything. 

3. Get my sister her dream job 
My sister has always been settling for things to "get by". I know she's really into gaming and creating new characters, so I would like to see her do something that she enjoys involving that. I don't know how but i'll find a way..

4. Make my mum quit her job + Buy her a farm and cottage 
Like my sister, my mum has a bad habit of working in a job she hates to "get by" and not doing what she loves. She's always dreamed of owning her own cottage and living out on the farm. She loves gardening and peaceful scenery so I want her to live the rest of her life in a cottage in the country side away from all the stress. Me and my sister are old enough to look after ourselves now so she doesn't need to stick with a shitty job as a lawyer. When I've saved enough money, i want her to quit her job do something she enjoys instead of wasting her life away.


5. Visit the beach after midnight 
When I was little, me, my friend and his brother went to the beach after midnight without his parent's knowing. We snuck out of his bedroom and went down there after everything had closed. The only thing that open was the pub and the doughnut shack near the sea. The lights from the amusement park had gone out and you could see the stars so clearly. It was such a peaceful moment... watching the grey clouds go by and hearing the waves wash by our feet. I want to be able to experience that feeling again. 

6. Stay at a strangers house for the night
 I've always found the idea of staying at a strangers house very intriguing and risky, I want to see how it feels to having someone carry you to their house and let you sleep there overnight, and then for you to wake up and wonder where the hell you are. It's a little weird I know, but I would like that!

7. Live on a rooftop house/caravan 
I've seen so many beautiful rooftop or caravan houses that I would like to live in one someday.. To have my own space like that.. i would like it a lot 

8. Save up 200 thousand pounds 
Hmm.. I have a lot of reasons why I want to so this.. there are lots of things I want and need to do, and well... I need the money for a lot of those things to happen. I want to make sure I give back to everyone in some way or another, so i think this is a good way to do that.. 

 

9. Tell someone the truth
I don't know if people I know in real life read this so i'll leave the name out of it for now... A lot of things have happened and I want to be to talk to them about it. I want to explain a few things to them, apologize and.. I don't know really... I just feel like I need to do this, it's selfish to only think about myself but at the same time, it feels a little irresponsible so i might hold this off. 

10. Visit Japan + homeland(s)
There are so many countries I've wanted to visit. I want to visit the Caribbean to see my relatives and the place my grandparents grew up. I want to visit Venice and see my family in Paris again. I want to go to Japan and see the place where so many of my hobbies originated from. I'll probably have to save up a lot but I'm sure I'll be able to do this one day. 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

And that's it i guess. To be honest with you guys, i was unsure whether i should post this or not since it's a weird subject to talk about, i think. However, i really wanted to write about this, so that i could look back on it and see how far i've gotten. Sort of like a bucket list i guess. 

I think that's it for today then! Honestly, i don't know when the next post will be, but I love writing posts as much as I can, and showing you guys all the things I like and all the things I've done. I really appreciate seeing people read my blog, it's kinda like my story, so thank you all! This isn't me saying i'm going to stop posting because I DEFINITELY WONT STOP. I just don't know how long i'll be able to continue blogging... ahh

Let's just see what happens, hm? 

Post's like these.. it's kind of fun to write you know... I've always found it interesting knowing what people wanted to do before they die.. like, would you have any regrets if you died right now? I think i would have a lot, tbh.. So I made this post so that I don't have any regrets! 

Do you guys have anything you want to do before you die? let me know! 

AHH! It's officially spring here in the UK! 
This year has gone by quickly hasn't it? Happy spring everyone! 


Missed a post? Catch up with the latest blog posts~ 
image

~ Kami 7 Series ~

Let's keep in touch! Follow me here! 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)