Latest Stories

Artbox Wishlist!

Hey everyone! 

Image result for artbox covent garden logo

How has your Friday been so far? doing anything fun? I had today off, and since I wasn't able to schedule my planned post for yesterday, I decided to do a quick one for today! I haven't done a wishlist in so long (since January!) so I figured i'd so a new one! 

Artbox is a UK based store that I've loved since I was young. I used to love going there and staring at all the cute stuff and begging my mum to buy me stationary haha! Even till this day, I still pop in there and pick up a few bits and bobs for my stationary packs. Over the years Artbox has been stocking household products and apparel too, so there is a wide range of products to buy which is great for people like me who likes literally anything cute lol. 

So without further ado, here is my ARTBOX Wishlist! 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

     
    


    
    

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

And that's it! I really love all these cute products and hope that someday I'll be able to go down there again and pick some of these products up whenever i'm in central london. 

If you want to check them out, they have a website here, but they're also located at Covent Garden! 

 Map to Artbox

Do you like any of these products from ARTBOX? Let me know down in the comments section below! 

*This post is NOT sponsored or affiliated with Artbox in any way.

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

Thanks for reading! 

Missed a post? Catch up with the latest blog posts~ 


Let's keep in touch! Follow me here! 

*Please note that my personal tumblr contains nsfw content, please do not click on the 'src' for the photo's if you don't want to see that type of stuff. Thank you! 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)