Latest Stories

Anime I'm currently watching (Fall 2016)

Hey everyone! 
Long time no speak haha. As usual, i've been really busy, so i haven't been posting as much as I would like to... But i'm here with another post! Since i am busy, i'm gonna try to keep this one shorter than my usual style of posts~ 

Image result for kiznaiver opening gif


Recently, I've had a little bit of time to watch some new anime, and catch up with some old anime from the Spring and Summer 2016 season, so I want to talk about some of them~ I haven't finished watching a lot of these anime yet, and some of them have only just started, so i'm not going to give a whole review on any of them, I'm just going to be talking about each one briefly, so that you guys can understand what the shows about a little. Maybe you guys have already seen these anime I'm about to show you, or maybe you'll find something new, whichever the case, I hope you enjoy this post! 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif

Nanbaka
Image result for nanbaka
Eps watched - 2 / Total Eps -  13 / Currently rated - 5 / MAL average score - 7.11

Synopsis: The story centers around four young men who are assigned to Nanba, the world's most formidable prison. Jūgo, who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, who likes gambling and women; Rock, who likes to get into fights; and Nico and ex drug addict who likes anime. The action follows the daily lives of the prison’s inmates and guards.

Comments: This anime is a weird one for me. To be honest, I only started this anime because me and my sister where having lunch together and both wanted to watch an anime. I wasn't bothered about which one we watched, so she suggested this one. I don't really understand much about the plot since i'm only 2 episodes in (this will be a running theme with my comments on the rest of the anime lol) but it seems like a funny anime. I'm not too into the animation style at all, and the characters aren't the type that I can get into, but i'll keep watching this one to see how far I go with it lol 

Occultic;Nine
Image result for occultic nine
Eps watched - 2 Total Eps - 12 / Currently rated - 7 / MAL average score - 6.61

Synopsis: The "paranormal science" story follows nine idiosyncratic individuals, linked by the "Choujou Kagaku Kirikiri Basara" occult summary blog run by 17-year-old second-year high school student Yuuta Gamon. Little incongruities that occur around these nine eventually lead to a larger, unimaginable event that may alter what is considered common sense in this world.

Comments: Now honestly, I don't know why MAL's score is so low (jk i do know, it's bc fans hate the girl with the huge boobs....seriously) because I'm actually enjoying what I'm seeing so far. It seems pretty interesting although the first episode was quite fast past, which i personally felt worked with the direction the story is going in, it's similar to Durarara's weird pacing that somehow clicked at the end of the anime lol. The characters are your generic anime characters. I like the boy, Yuuta, he's pretty funny. And the bartender is funny too lol. I hope this anime continues to be a good one. 

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Image result for Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Eps watched - 3 Total Eps - ?? / Currently rated - 6 / MAL average score - 7.08

Synopsis: A social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl". But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it becomes a battle for survival among them. 

Comments: Well, from the looks of the synopsis you would think this is a Yuuki Yuuna 2.0 or a Madoka 4.0, and well, you would be right, kinda... It's got the cute magical girl side from the get go, and the dark side appears pretty early on the anime so you don't have to wait too long if you like that kind of stuff lol. At this point, nothing surprises me in magical girl anime anymore, so i'm interested to see how they pull one over on me, and they already did in episode 2! A little surprise that i liked and never saw before in a maho anime before, so it was a nice touch. I love Magical girl anime in general, so I'll keep watching it to see how this one goes. 

Days
Image result for days anime
Eps watched - 14 /  Total Eps - 24 / Currently rated - 8 / MAL average score - 7.08

Synopsis: The series is about two boys named Tsukushi and Jin. Tsukushi is a boy with no special talent or traits while Jin is considered a soccer genius. On one stormy night, Jin meets Tsukushi, and they get dragged into the world of soccer.

Comments: Guys... I fucking love this anime!! It's so simple, and has no action in it at all, but it's just a typical sports anime. Now, for someone who just could never get into Haikyuu!! or Kuroko no Basket, yet could somehow get into Free, i think it just comes down to the type of sports I like in general. I'm not a fan of basketball, so that explains a lot lol. I love the characters in Days, they're all so entertaining and funny, and some of them are so cute. The older guys are hilarious and lowkey hot too (MIZUKIIIII) haha. I just, really recommend this one to anyone who loves anime with lots of guys in it lmao. 

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Image result for Re:Zero
Eps watched - 2 Total Eps - 25 / Currently rated - 7 / MAL average score - 8.69

Synopsis: (does this even need one?) 
When Subaru Natsuki leaves the convenience store, the last thing he expects is to be wrenched from his everyday life and dropped into a fantasy world and attacked by some thugs. Fortunately, a mysterious beauty named Satella, in hot pursuit after the one who stole her insignia, happens upon Subaru and saves him. In order to thank the honest and kindhearted girl, Subaru offers to help in her search, and later that night, he even finds the whereabouts of that which she seeks. But unbeknownst to them, a much darker force stalks the pair from the shadows, and just minutes after locating the insignia, Subaru and Satella are brutally murdered.

Comments: All I have to say for this one is, why has it taken me this long to sit down and watch it? I've only watched 2 episodes but i'm enjoying it so far. As with the other anime on this list, i'm not in the position to be judging it yet since I'm no where near seeing any sort of plot forming and it's all development episodes right now which is fine, so i'm just gonna wait and see what all the hype is about!

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori 
Image result for Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori
Eps watched - 3 / Total Eps - 24 / Currently rated - 6 / MAL average score - 7.20

Synopsis: The time period is the 2030s. Before the mysterious detective Kogorou Akechi, the Boys' Detective Team is assembled. Their actions have led to the resolution of various small and large incidents. One day, team member Kensuke Hanasaki meets a mysterious boy named Yoshio Kobayashi. Kobayashi, who has an undying body because of an "unidentified fog," wishes his own death and refuses contact with others. Hanasaki takes an interest in Kobayashi and invites him to join the Boys' Detective Team. The encounter eventually leads them to the connection between the criminal nicknamed the "Fiend with Twenty Faces" and Kogorou Akechi. The fate of the two begins to move...

Comments: I'm not gonna lie, I expected a little more from this anime. So far I'll i've gotten is a guy who meets another guy who destroys everything he touches, and they both somehow follow each other somewhat unintentionally solve a case together, which leads to them joining some team that I have no idea what their purpose is for lol. Don't get me wrong, i feel like this could be a good anime, but for now the episodes are boring.. Of course, i'll continue watching because shows like this tend to be right up my alley, so we'll so how this one goes! 

And no, that white haired boy is not Kaneki 2.0. 

Yuri!!! on Ice 
Image result for yuri on ice
Eps watched - 2  Total Eps - ?? / Currently rated - 9 / MAL average score - 8.38

Synopsis: The show's story revolves around Yuri Katsuki, who carried all of Japan's hopes on his shoulders to win at the Gran Prix Finale ice skating competition, but suffered a crushing defeat. He returns home to Kyushu and half feels like he wants to retire, and half feels like he wants to continue ice skating. With those mixed feelings swirling inside him, he confines himself inside his parents house. 

Comments: You guys knew I had to be watching Yuzuru Yuri on Ice right?? Literally the moment I saw this all I could think of was "this is going to be an anime about my favorite sport of all time, and the main character is pretty much a replica of my favorite figure skater everr!!" yeah i flipped out lol. To be honest, I feel like not just Yuri, but Yurio and Victor too, they all remind me of particular figure skaters and I'm loving it. I can't wait to see the other skaters in the later episodes. I also love how actual skaters are watching this anime too! I love everything about this anime right now so it's starting on a high! 

tumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.giftumblr_ln6398oOzI1qdlkyg.gif
nd that's it! I said I wanted this to be a short post but it was longer than expected once again haha. Sorry! I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway~ 

*MAL = My Anime list! All the of anime I mentioned is on my personal MAL profile which you can check out here

I watch most of my anime on Crunchyroll (a paid subscription service), but sometimes i'll use AnimeFreak, AnimeCenter, AnimeShowTV, or AnimeGoGo or any other random website lol. 

Was there a anime on the list that you've already watched/ are currently watching? If so, let me know down in the comments section! If not, feel free to check one of these anime out whenever you have some free time on your hands~ 

Thanks for reading! 

Missed a post? Catch up with the latest blog posts~ 

Let's keep in touch! Follow me here! 


*Please note that my personal tumblr contains nsfw content, please do not click on the 'src' for the photo's if you don't want to see that type of stuff. Thank you! 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)