Latest Stories

wants and needs; summer 2019


It's been a hot minute since I last did a wish list, and since today is payday, i've made a little list of things i've had my eye on. I did so much overtime the last couple months so i want to treat myself a little, you know? There isn't really any skincare on the list since i'm trying to clear out my products and not compromise my skin with new products. Most of the products are surprisingly gadget related items which isn't unusual for me, but over the last few years I haven't really had them in my wish lists. Apart from my phone that needed upgrading, my laptop was my last big gadget purchase so it's been a while haha!
The layout of this post was inspired by the wonderful Ã‰lise, so give her blog a follow! 
Will I manage to buy everything on this list? I doubt it lol but a girl can dream right? 

What's on your summer wish lists? 

Minae x 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)